The Original Megaformer Studio
The Place Stockholm
NEW TO THE LAGREE FITNESS METHOD?
FIRST CLASS FREE.
Sign up below for our updates - special events, offers and more !
As of March 3rd 2018, The Östermalm Studio is called The Place Stockholm and operates as an independent company with no affiliation to BE.CORE Vasastan.
I am continuing my passion and dream of creating a strong community and space where people can transform and flourish through the Lagree Fitness method. We are currently in the process of developing a new website, a new app and upgrading the studio and soon to share more exciting developments.
Credits bought at BE.CORE up until the 2nd of March 2018 are also valid at The Place Stockholm. To transfer all or some of your credits from BE.CORE to The Place Stockholm please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please take some time to read the FAQ below to get more detailed information on how to book your classes.
With my absolute pleasure, I look forward to continuing this exciting journey with all of you. The team at The Place Stockholm are working hard to achieve our aim to offer an enhanced quality of service to enable you to reach your goals.
Our warmest welcome to, The Place Stockholm.
Best WishesLovisa (co-founder of BE.CORE) and The Place Stockholm Team
Do I need to create a new account in MindBody to book classes at The Place Stockholm ?
No. You can use the same login information, email and password, as you use at BE.CORE's MINDBODY booking site.
If you forgot your BE.CORE password you can change this directly on the MINDBODY site under 'need password'. If you haven't received your reset password email, please check your spam folder.
Can I use credits bought at BE.CORE at The Place Stockholm ?
Yes. All purchases made at BE.CORE up until 2nd of March 2018 are transferable to The Place Stockholm. All you need to do is to send an email to email@example.com and we will transfer all or some of your credits to your The Place Stockholm.
For future classes you wish to book immediately but have no credits on your The Place Stockholm account to book with yet, you will still be able to book class by clicking on 'Pay with BE.CORE credits'.
Are there any changes to the classes and method ?
Our Megaformer classes will remain the same: 50 minutes of full body workout guided by the same Lagree certified and experienced instructor team.
Does The Place Stockholm have an app?
Yes. Please go to the Google Play or Apple App Store to download our app. Search for 'The Place Stockholm', download, install, log in and you can manage your bookings, see visit history, buy credits and more. You can also use this link to download our app: mndbdy.ly/e/894092.
When is the schedule released?
Every other Sunday at 4pm CET.
Any other questions?
Drop us an email! We are happy to help you. firstname.lastname@example.org
We continuously update the FAQ. Check back for updates.
Latest update August 18th 2018
CREATE A PROFILE
Register a new profile in our booking system, MINDBODY.
Choose your preferred class pack. We have no membership fees. First class is always free.
BOOK A CLASS
Check our schedule and book your class. Free cancellation up to 12 hours before class.
Come to class, sweat and have fun! Check out the 'ABOUT US' section to learn more.
FIRST CLASS ALWAYS FREE
Valid 1 week
Valid 1 month
BUY 1 CREDIT
Valid 2 weeks
BUY 3 CREDITS
1 250 sek
Valid 3 months
BUY 5 CREDITS
2 250 sek
Valid 6 months
BUY 10 CREDITS
Valid 12 months
BUY 20 CREDITS
2 500 sek
BUY MONTHLY UNLIMITED
1 session 1 100 SEK
5 sessions 4 750 sek
55 minutes x 5
MAMA & ME
5 weeks / 10 sessions
Mondays & Wednesdays
starting Jan 21st 2019
What is The Place Stockholm?
The Place Stockholm is where you can get the most efficient and safest workout in 50 minutes. Also it's a nice place to get inspired for your fitness goals, grow stronger physically, mentally and enjoy the pleasurable atmosphere of the studio.
What is a Megaformer?
A Megaformer is a specialized training technique and modality that allows you to gain true core strength, toning, and cardio in a safe way. Based on the classic Pilates reformer, the Megaformer is a patented technique, known as the Lagree Fitness method. To provide the same benefits of traditional pilates in a small, group setting, and add a cardio element. We like to end our classes sweaty and smiley. All our teachers are officially certified in this training,. The Megaformer workout is suitable and safe for all ages and conditions.
So, what do I get?
In 50 minutes the machine allows us to make your body get strong where you are weak, and elevate the heart rate with minimal impact on your joints. Scientifically, we work with 'slow twitch' muscle fibers (lean muscle) which burns more fat, and maintains results.
It's my first-class, what do I need to know?
Wear clothes that you can sweat and move in and bring a water bottle. Our instructors will know it's your first time and give you an introduction to the machine. Let them know if you have any health conditions or injuries.
What if I'have an injury/condition, am pregnant, or am just out of shape?
Remember, the core of this is pilates, which is about healing and balance. Tell our instructors before class, and they will tell you how to modify both the machine and the movements so you feel comfortable. The Megaformer workout is perfectly safe for pregnant women and you will see them in our studio all the time (like all activities, be sure to ask your doctor first). If you are worried about being out of shape - don't, everyone is the same on the machine, you'll see.
LOCATION AND CONTACT
THE PLACE STOCKHOLM
114 48 Stockholm
Classes between 06.30-19.30
Open 7 days a week
The studio opens 10 minutes before class and closes 20 minutes after class.
Complimentary products from SACHAJUAN and towels included.
CONNECT WITH US
THE PLACE STOCKHOLM © COPYRIGHT 2019
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - THE PLACE STOCKHOLM AB
General terms and conditions apply from 1 March 2018
1. The following conditions apply when exercising and staying at The Place Stockholm's training facilities.
Training takes place in accordance with these terms. The terms are valid until further notice. The Place Stockholm reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, and any changes shall then notify the Customer in accordance with paragraph 17 no later than 14 days before the changes come into effect. In cases where the change of terms is a disadvantage to the customer, the customer is entitled to redeem any outstanding and unused credits within 7 days of the entry into force of the new terms.
2. The Place Stockholms has no membership. To train at The Place Stockholm, the customer must register on the website and payment is made in advance by purchasing credits via the website.
3. Credits must be used within the timeframe indicated on the price list from the date of purchase. No refund will be made otherwise than in case of illness, in which case medical certificates must be presented. The medical certificate must indicate that the customer has not been able to use the matured credits during their term of validity.
4. Right of withdrawal. Unused credits will be redeemed within 14 days from the date of purchase. Consumed credits during this period are not redeemed.
5. Credits are personal and may in no circumstances be transferred to any other registered or non-registered customer at The Place Stockholm.
6. Unauthorized is only entitled to register, buy credits and train at The Place Stockholm's training facilities with the goalkeeper's permission.
7. Active customer profile with valid credits entitles you to participate in all training activities offered by The Place Stockholm from time to time. However, The Place Stockholm can not, at any given time, provide a place for such customer, without space being provided.
8. The Place Stockholm owns the right to deny a person for no reason the right to register and exercise at the training facilities.
9. Price increases due to changes in value added tax or due to other fees decided by authority, The Place Stockholm owns the right to apply when paying new credits.
10. Exercise pass canceled within 24 hours will not be refunded under any circumstances. It is not possible to book a training session without having valid credits on the account.
11. The customer shall comply with the rules and instructions regarding training methods and training equipment provided by The Place Stockholm personnel. The customer must have vacated the training facility well in advance of the closing time. Customers should behave in a way that does not interfere with another customer or staff. In connection with training in the training facility, the customer must be able to identify himself. The possession or use of unauthorized preparations, including doping-class or performance-enhancing agents, is not permitted within the training facility. The Place Stockholm takes a strong distance from any kind of doping. Customer may not trade in goods or perform services in the training facility. In case of suspicion of violation of the content of this item, The Place Stockholm staff has the right to reject a customer from the facility and to terminate the customer from training without compensation for unused credits.
12. For safety reasons, persons under the age of 16 may not be staying in the training facility, either alone or in the adult company.
13. The Place Stockholm is not liable for losses due to theft, burglary or other cause or damage to the customer's or his / her guest's belongings.
14. The Place Stockholm is entitled to open any locked cabinets at the training facility after closing. Retired personal property in cabinets, or elsewhere within the facility, may be removed after closing. If the owner does not claim his property within 14 days, The Place Stockholm may, at its discretion, throw or, in respect of valuables, hand it over to the police.
15. The Place Stockholm owns the right to make changes in opening hours and offerings. Changes shall be notified to the customer in the manner specified in paragraph 17. 1
6. The Place Stockholm is not liable for damage incurred by a customer due to accident or as a consequence of another customer or guest's act or omission. All exercise is at your own risk. Each customer is responsible for the fact that their state of health is such that they can participate without risk in the activities they choose in the training facility. The Place Stockholm has the right, after consultation with the customer, to cancel the training if the training results in a deterioration of his health condition.
17. Client shall receive notices of changes to the General Terms of Training, price changes, changes in opening hours and availability by e-mail registered on the customer's profile. The customer is obliged to notify The Place Stockholm of contact details. Customer who provided an email address acknowledges that The Place Stockholm sends information and offers through this information channel. Client can change their communications preferences at any time through their client account.
18. By completing personal information, Customer provides his / her consent to automatic data processing of the task.
What is GDPR?
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the new European law that takes effect from 25 May 2018. The legislation will affect anyone living inside the EU and any organisation that holds the data of EU residents.
GDPR replaces the Data Protection Act, Personuppgiftslagen (PUL). GDPR is designed to strengthen the DPA/PUL and to give EU citizens more control over how organisations use their data – with large fines introduced for organisations that do not comply.
Key rights from GDPR
• Right to be informed: You, as a client of The Place Stockholm, can ask about personal data, how it is used, and why it is being used at any time.
• Right of access: You, as a client of The Place Stockholm can request a copy of personal information we hold about you at any time.
• Right of rectification:You, as a client of The Place Stockholm can update (or request updates to) personal information at any time.
• Right of erasure: You, as a client of The Place Stockholm may request that we erase your personal data, cease further dissemination of the data, and potentially have third parties halt processing of the data.
• Right to object: You, as a client of The Place Stockholm can request that we cease to process your data based on legitimate interest or for direct marketing.
What we do with your information
This a summary of what we do with your data in order to run our business and provide our customers with our services and products.
We aim to be clear when we collect your data and not do anything with it that you wouldn’t reasonably expect.
Developing a better understanding of our customers and those that support us allows us to use the data that we gather to make better decisions about how we do things.
What information we collect?
We collect and process a variety of personal information such as name, contact information, date of birth, health, fit and proper check, bank/financial information.
If we take payment from you via payment card we will maintain a transaction history but not your payment card number.
Most of the information we collect will have been provided by you or created through use of our services. We collect this information from you through our websites, our portals and from other services such as training courses.
We keep a record of communications with you electronically or otherwise and may track whether emails are received or opened by you to ensure you receive the most up to date, relevant information.
Where is Data Held
When you create an Account with The Place Stockholm using our MINDBODY Software, for the purpose of managing your class bookings.
Appointment schedule or Membership options, you have the option to “opt in” to receive promotional and non-promotional e-mails, texts, newsletters in order to keep you informed of any promotional offers which we believe you may be interested in. By “opting in” you also allow the software to send you automated e-mail receipts, appointment and scheduling confirmation and reminders. You have the right (at any time) to “opt out” of receipt of these e-mails by going to your PROFILE section on your account (once logged in) and changing the settings as indicated here.
Credit Cards and AutoPay
If you are monthly member at The Place Stockholm then you will have your credit/debit card stored on the MINDBODY software to make monthly payments or buy services on-line our via the The Place Stockholm app. Details of your Debit/Credit card are encrypted at source and The Place Stockholm never see these details, other than the last 4 digits for identifier purposes.
How do we use your data?
We use your information mainly to provide you with products and services, to understand our customer needs and improve the products and services we offer, and for the day to day running of the business. We also use it to comply with the laws and regulations that apply to us and to protect the business, our customers and employees.
We use profiling and segmentation to ensure communications are relevant and timely, and to provide an ever evolving experience to our customers and the community. When building a profile we may analyse geographic, demographic and other information relating to you in order to better understand your interest and preferences.
Unless you ask us not to, we will tell you about products and services we offer and about opportunities to support us. Occasionally, this may include information about partner organisations.
You have a number of legal rights with regard to your data. These include the right to request a copy of the data held by us, to request that mistakes and inaccuracies are corrected and to request that we stop processing some or all of your personal data for some or all reasons.
If you ask us to stop using your data for marketing purposes, we may still contact you for reasons relating to a product or service you have signed up to.
All third parties used by The Place Stockholm for the purposes of marketing (e.g. e-mail and text marketing services) have a clearly defined “opt out” feature where you can choose to immediately stop receiving such information.
If your request requires all data to be removed, this could result in an end to the relationship and services provided by us.
If you would like more information on these rights or on how to do any of the above, please contact us as detailed below. We hope any issue can be resolved by contacting us.
How we ensure the safety of your data
Your data will be held on our business systems (as noted above). Where possible we do not keep more than one record for each customer.
We may need to disclose your details if required to the police, regulatory bodies, specialist advisors or legal advisors.
Sensitive information is deleted when no longer needed and access is restricted to those who need to use it.
Physical Records and Health Sheets
Due to the nature of our business and the service we provide, it is of necessity, from time to time, that we (our staff) may keep records of clients health issues and various pathologies they may have which have been disclosed to us in order for us to provide appropriate remedial treatment via the services we provide. These notes are kept in MINDBODY and linked to your account and are accessed only by authorised staff who are providing the services.
These records are never disclosed to third parties (except on receipt of advance written permission by you, the client) and you have the right, at any time, to request a copy of these files or that they be destroyed. If you cease to be a client of The Place Stockholm, you have the right, under law, to request that these personal health files be made available to you.
We will not share any of your information with any other third parties without your agreement unless required in order to fulfil our contract with you, required by our regulators or allowed by law.
Question and Queries